| Icom IC-756 (IC 756 IC756) General Coverage H.F. TX Mod (1.6 - 30.0MHz)
VHF remains 50.0 - 54MHz TX only.
Remove the W805 jumper chip on MAIN unit by soldering iron.
- Remove bottom cover of IC-756.
- On MAIN unit board you will see I.F. filters and daughter board (DSP PBA) on the right hand side.
- W805 jumper and IC803 chip located under DSP PBA.
- Remove DSP PBA (lift up carefully!)
- Look for IC803 and line of jumpers (0603 sized SMT links).
- Remove W805 jumper - as indicated below.
- Re-install DSP PBA
- Re-fit bottom cover.
[W801] | |
[W802] | |
[W803] | IC 803 |
[W804] | |
Remove=>[W805] | CHIP |
[W806] | |