- Remove battery cover and battery.
- Remove the sticker/cover seal it is silver in color. Use a very small tip or screw driver to lift sticker up. Becareful you will need to replace this sticker when done.
- There will be two rows of jumper pads. Each row has four jumper pads. One on top (towards the top of radio) the other below. On the top row going from left to right there is a solder jumper on the fourth pad.
- Remove this solder jumper. I used solder wick. (Caution: Use low watage solder iron.) Replace sticker, battery, and cover.
- Reset microprocessor. (Hold: Band, H/L, and VM keys while turning the radio on. Press the F/W key momentarily to reset).
TX Frequencies: 76-220Mhz, 300-555Mhz (VCO will unlock on transmit somewhere above 550Mhz.