- Select the two frequencies you want to crossband on.
- Press the function button and then the call button. This will place the radio in locked mode. The radio will indicate this by putting a black L in the lower right of the screen.
- Turn the radio off.
- While turning the radio back on press and hold the "MONI", the "#", and "RPT" buttons simultaniously.
The black L in the lower right corner should be flashing. Youare now crossband repeating!!!
To return the radio to regular operations...
- Turn the radio off again.
- While turning the radio back on press and hold the "MONI", "#", and "RPT" buttons again.
- The black L should not be flashing anymore.
- Press thr "FUNC" key then the "CALL" key again and the L should disappear. You are now back in Regular radio mode.