- Unscrew 4 screws, A from the rear panel and 2 screws, B from the rear plate to separaye fron and rear panels.
- Unscrfew 4 screws, C from the rear plate to remove it.
Removing logic unit
- Unscrew 4 screws, D from the LOGIC Unit.
- Unsolder jumper wires from the speaker as shown below.
Removing 2F unit
- Unscrew 1 screws, E from the 2F Unit.
- Unsolder the point, F, then remove the 2F unit with the contact base.
(Disconnect J1 on reverse side of the 2F unit to remove).
Removing 1F unit
- Pull the 2 knobs off and then unscrew the unit.
- Unscrew 3 screws, G and 2 screws. H from the 1F unit.
- Unsolder 2 points, J then remove the 1F unit.