This modification allows the IC-T2H to transmit on all the frequencies it can receive from the factory (136 - 174 MHz).
It's the same modification described by others above, I have included a clear picture to end any confusion.
- remove battery
- remove the black plastic sticker underneath the battery
- remove the foil sticker underneath the plastic sticker
- cut through one solder joint on the diode shown in the picture, the only tool you need for the whole modification is a razor blade.
- put stickers and battery back on
- TX on any frequency 136 - 174MHz!
The whole process takes 2 minutes.